Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Activity 1       
We would present this activity to the students in the following matter:
1.       Ok students, today we’re going to play a game.
2.       I’m going to show you some pictures
3.       I’ll show you the picture from a different view
4.       You have to try to guess what the picture is
5.       If you don’t know what it is, say I don’t know or I have no idea  or try it at least
6.       Then I will show you the picture of the object and we can compare answers
7.       For example, what is this?  
8.      
9.       It’s a _______________ x5
10.   Show picture
11.  
12.   It’s a bottle



1 comment:

  1. This entry is also in Angelo's Blog. I know it was group work. Choose another one, please. You mark will be pending until you let me know the new choice.

    ReplyDelete